Bored and thought I'd share

ash

So I'm sitting here kinda bored, wishing I was at the Sand Show. So I open my email yesterday at work and there was the inteneraries, yep plural. I'm off to New York at the end of October for 5 days. Luckily I will make the Halloween trip. November 4th I'm off to Japan for a few weeks...turning Japenese yes I'm turning Japenese....Okay then I'm coming back for a month and then I'm off to China again, whoopee!

So that's my year end schedule. Can you tell I'm so excited :lol::watching::cripple:

Edited by ash

So I'm sitting here kinda bored, wishing I was at the Sand Show. So I open my email yesterday at work and there was the inteneraries, yep plural. I'm off to New York at the end of October for 5 days. Luckily I will make the Halloween trip. November 4th I'm off to Japan for a few weeks...turning Japenese yes I'm turning Japenese....Okay then I'm coming back for a month and then I'm off to China again, whoopee!

So that's my year end schedule. Can you tell I'm so excited :lol::cripple: :redhat:

dayum, what do you do ash that you travel that much and that far?? your family must hate that. and you must hate that during dune season.

you should tell them all travel has to be during the summer months. :watching:

Edited by Sincity_blondie

Blondie he would tell you but he would have to kill over 2000 members... hey that might be a good thing... Tell em ash... :D We need a new selection process anyways LOL...

Blondie.. he does personal security for a very wealthy feller :D