wow

barefoot bob

Yeah it was a pretty good fight. Seems like Chuck needs to start attacking rather than being so defensive all the time. All I know for sure is that if I kept getting kicked in the same spot over and over eventually I would have grabbed that ankle and rolled. :eatdrink021:

Yeah it was a pretty good fight. Seems like Chuck needs to start attacking rather than being so defensive all the time. All I know for sure is that if I kept getting kicked in the same spot over and over eventually I would have grabbed that ankle and rolled. :eatdrink021:

did you see that welt ill bet hes a sore mofo today. first time liddel has done a full 3 rounds in 5 years.

jardin fights about as unorthadox as liddel. i like chuck but kudos to jardin. i hope forest griffen gets to fight him again i think forest can beat him. :beercheers:

there all learning not to chase chuck in when he backs up .they make him come forward. chucks gonna have to retrain himself .there wise to him now.

rua has knocked out rampage and forest beat down rua. he needs a title shot he just keeps getting better.

Edited by barefoot bob