SuperDuty Upfitter Switches

White Rhino

Here is what I found out, and I tried these wires, no voltage? Fuses AND Relays in place get lights on the switches, but ??? :headbang1::laughoff::redneck:

You have the four blunt cut wires left (of the fuse box) to connect to your chosen accessories. To help you plan which accessories can be connected to each switch, use the following chart:

post-1646-1190664995_thumb.jpg

AUX 1

1936 Circuit Number

30 Amp Capacity

Orange / Light Green

AUX 2

1933 Circuit Number

30 Amp Capacity

Orange

AUX 3

1934 Circuit Number

10 Amp Capacity

Orange / Yellow

AUX 4

1935 Circuit Number

10 Amp Capacity

Orange / Light Blue

They even have 4 wires form the fuse box to just under the hood, WHICH is cool (You'll see them just under the hood by the rirewall on the drivers side they are Red, White, Black, and Blue) This saves you from running wires from the fuse box to under the hood.

post-1646-1190665066_thumb.jpg

Hey Randog

I found 'em

Dont be confused AS I WAS. There is a PTO wiring down there as well. I had to take the fuse box assy out (4 bolts 10mm) and behind there you will see them. MARKED CLEARY AUX 1-4 :redneck:

now for any people driving slow in the fast lane be prepared to be hornblastered :headbang1:

Hey Randog

I found 'em

Dont be confused AS I WAS. There is a PTO wiring down there as well. I had to take the fuse box assy out (4 bolts 10mm) and behind there you will see them. MARKED CLEARY AUX 1-4 :laughoff:

now for any people driving slow in the fast lane be prepared to be hornblastered :dunno:

Right on Paul! :laughoff:

Thanks for all the info. :laughoff:

:shout: Now go blast :laughoff: em' away.

:laughoff:

:laughoff:

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Randog

I found 'em

Dont be confused AS I WAS. There is a PTO wiring down there as well. I had to take the fuse box assy out (4 bolts 10mm) and behind there you will see them. MARKED CLEARY AUX 1-4 :laughing:

now for any people driving slow in the fast lane be prepared to be hornblastered :MBdance:

I was a little late here for this but I am glad you figured it out. I had the first 05 SD F250 on the lots in September of 05. I special ordcered it in April when I could get one ordered.. I had trouble figuring out the switch situation and their was no info anywhere on the stuff...

what horns did you go with?