Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have a GM reman that was installed a few years back that wants to snap your neck under light accelaration whan shifting from 1st to 2nd. Much worse in the mornings when it's cold.

I read a TSB somewhere awile back about possible valvebody?

Anybody got ideas?

:rockon:

Posted

Chris, I know you work during the week, but Chad (the trans tech here at the dealership) said he could take a look at it sometime if you want. It could be a couple things. :rockon:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV

×
×
  • Create New...