Home and Business Security

steveo

Safe and Sound LLC,

Steve McNulty

Owner/manager

702-302-3134

I have been in the security business for over 10 years, Starting as a tech out installing and servicing systems. I know what it takes to protect you and you loved ones. I offer free home inspections and estimates to help put together the best and most affordable system for your home.

Safe and Sound offers services for all your Low Voltage needs.

+Security alarm systems

+CCTV camera systems

+Intercom systems

+Audio Surround sound

We also offer pre wiring services for those who are building a new home or building for all the above systems.

Safe and Sound offers alarm monitoring. We are a Authorized Monitronics dealer here in the Las Vegas area.

We also offer video verification monitoring on all CCTV systems for those business owners that want to take that extra step. With video verification, during afterhours a signal will be sent to our central staion within 1 second of that camera seeing movement. If this happens during a time that business is not in motion we dispatch Metro immediately. Unlike an alarm system where we are limited on when metro will be dispatched Metro will respond when you have video verification.

If anyone has any questions / concerns please feel free to call at anytime and I will be happy to help you.

Thank you,

Steve McNulty

702-302-3134