mineurbiz Posted October 8, 2007 Posted October 8, 2007 I found a brake caliper laying on the sand at Banshee Hill, I did not plan on bringing back, but some how it ended up on the trailer. If any is or know someone missing one let me know. Quote
500ex Posted October 8, 2007 Posted October 8, 2007 Hey I lost mine off my raptor saterday morning. it might be mine! thanks scott. Quote
mineurbiz Posted October 8, 2007 Author Posted October 8, 2007 Hey I lost mine off my raptor saterday morning. it might be mine! thanks scott. Where you at Banshee Hill? Quote
500ex Posted October 8, 2007 Posted October 8, 2007 yes . I was at banshee hill on a blue raptor 700. Quote
500ex Posted October 8, 2007 Posted October 8, 2007 It fell off it should have just the fitting in it it brok right at the end of the brake line. Quote
mineurbiz Posted October 8, 2007 Author Posted October 8, 2007 yes . I was at banshee hill on a blue raptor 700. Cool I will give you a call later today Quote
Sand_YFZ Posted October 8, 2007 Posted October 8, 2007 Man that hill was breaking alot of stuff 2 of our bikes threw there chains and bent sprockets.Then mineurbiz shows up with a caliper and we were all looking around to see who's it was,lol...Glad you got it back.What was up with the NOS.No spray anymore?I was waiting for you to give her the onion and i never saw you spray it.Did you take it off? Quote
500ex Posted October 9, 2007 Posted October 9, 2007 Man that hill was breaking alot of stuff 2 of our bikes threw there chains and bent sprockets.Then mineurbiz shows up with a caliper and we were all looking around to see who's it was,lol...Glad you got it back.What was up with the NOS.No spray anymore?I was waiting for you to give her the onion and i never saw you spray it.Did you take it off? yes i took it off .if i dont sell it i will put it back on. Quote
mineurbiz Posted October 9, 2007 Author Posted October 9, 2007 yes i took it off .if i dont sell it i will put it back on. Sorry I did not get ahold of you today, I have been pretty busy at work. I PM'd you my number. Quote
Sand_YFZ Posted October 9, 2007 Posted October 9, 2007 yes i took it off .if i dont sell it i will put it back on. ahhh dont sell it that thing was fast on the juice Quote
mineurbiz Posted October 16, 2007 Author Posted October 16, 2007 Hey Scott nice to have met you and glad to get your part back to you. I looked up the price of that part and wow $303 aint cheap. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.