Got some good news today

ash

Funny how things work out. Last night I was in bed and told my wife that I wished I didn't have to go out of country and just hang out here and help take care of things.

My wish came true today. This morning I received a call telling me that my trips to China and Japan had been cancelled until after the first of the year. That was great to hear. So now I just have to go to New York for 8 days, starting next Friday. I can do that standing on my head. Whoo hoo...I won't miss Veteran's Day. :beercheers::dunno:

thats awesome Ash, i remember you telling me on the phone that you didnt want to go...thats great..now if the curtian climbers in your neighborhood will all go get a job and pay for gas money in the super duty taxi :beercheers:

Yeah we were just talking about that last night. And as far as the curtain climbers, hell yeah they need to start mowing some yards and pony up some greenbacks for the fuel! I like it...Super Duty Taxi