ATV clubs in Las Vegas?

HarleyR

As we all know these types of things arent for everyone, however for a person such as myself who rides alone 99% of the time it would be nice to have some fellow riders for company... All of my riding friends have since moved so its just me and the LTR...People come and go in this town so frequently im sure im not the only one in this situation... Im not talking about blood oaths or paying to become a member just a group of people who meet for rides a few times a month...As far as all B.S all the time you should go racing for a living you'd have your fill in no time flat..

I think it would be kinda cool. But your never gonna get away from all the BS. I run a local web site here in vegas and BS will always find its way in.

But I would like to ride with other people. i just got my quad, but i work weekends and have wends, and thursday off. So i would love to see if any other people ride on wends and thursday.

Harley, let me know when you want to go riding. It's usually only me and another guy lately and were looking to meet new people. no drama invloved

brandon

What days do you go riding? I would like to meet other people to ride with also, with no drama.

I would like to do some kind of a dune race. Just a fun club thing to do, no money involved, just what we need to get a permit or whatever we need to make it happen. I don't know if there is already something like that in place, if so, can someone let me know so I can check it out. I saw a video of one at pismo once and it looked really cool.

And if anyone is down for a So Cal club let me know.

if its ok if you live in vegas

im down :DDRrocks:

Im hoping to make it out to Dumont Nov 3-4 we should start planning now if not dumont maybe Armagosa Logandale something...

<------That's Logandale in that pic

Hey any chance I get I like making a Logandale run!!!! I was in drama club in highschool lot's of drama. :DDRrocks:

Edited by Kens Colors