ATV clubs in Las Vegas?

HarleyR

I know of the "Dunes and Trails" club but dont really think I would fit in... Are there any sport ATV clubs in Las Vegas non model specific.. just more geared for dunes racing and fast trail rides... If not do you think such a club could exist?

I know of the "Dunes and Trails" club but dont really think I would fit in... Are there any sport ATV clubs in Las Vegas non model specific.. just more geared for dunes racing and fast trail rides... If not do you think such a club could exist?

I think there is one called "track on" but have not heard much about them lately. I believe the guy who owns the KTM shop on Boulder Highway is a member. You could try him.

Although the Dunes and Trails is a little bit older crowd they have some terrific knowledge about trails. There some avid duners in the club also and then there are the old fogeys.

I would join them just to learn the trails they use but "they" don't like side by sides or at least some of the club is adamant about them not being allowed. Otherwise I would but if they don't like my "farm equiptment" why should I spend the time and money?

I think there is one called "track on" but have not heard much about them lately. I believe the guy who owns the KTM shop on Boulder Highway is a member. You could try him.

Although the Dunes and Trails is a little bit older crowd they have some terrific knowledge about trails. There some avid duners in the club also and then there are the old fogeys.

I would join them just to learn the trails they use but "they" don't like side by sides or at least some of the club is adamant about them not being allowed. Otherwise I would but if they don't like my "farm equiptment" why should I spend the time and money?

I Was in that same club terry, but i didnt renew my membership this year due to that(they wouldnt allow my rhino on any rides) they have some good trails, but not for a fast quad, they just cruise..it is a well organized club but, more of sport cruising, i would of stayed in it if they let rhinos go, they I was told by bob they will not fit on the trails and they will damage the bushes :laughoff::laughing: ..

time for a vegas / hendo rhino club i'm in if i can learn to show up on time :laughing:

My wife thinks the same thing and I would be in for sho!

Yeah Bob was the one that told me no Rhinos so I told him No Terry!

He was also one of the ones that bitched about having to pay the $20.00 to get into Dumont for the clean up. Oh well there loss!

time for a vegas / hendo rhino club i'm in if i can learn to show up on time :laughing:

Sweet! If you guys get that club going I'm going to Home Depot and getting a new riding lawnmower. Then I will go on rides with you!!!! :laughoff:

If I remember right there was a dune website I stumbled upon once that is pretty similar to club where everyone meets up for rides and hangs out and has fun without all the fees and politics of a club. They even help support clean up events and good causes. I don't rememeber the name though. :blink::laughing:

oh yeah..........I remember now! :blink:

post-3-1192584396_thumb.gif

:laughoff:

If I remember right there was a dune website I stumbled upon once that is pretty similar to club where everyone meets up for rides and hangs out and has fun without all the fees and politics of a club. They even help support clean up events and good causes. I don't rememeber the name though. :driver::laughing:

oh yeah..........I remember now! :thumb:

:MBdance:

Hey, ive been there once or twice... seemed cool :dope:

If I remember right there was a dune website I stumbled upon once that is pretty similar to club where everyone meets up for rides and hangs out and has fun without all the fees and politics of a club. They even help support clean up events and good causes. I don't rememeber the name though. :whistle::laughoff:

oh yeah..........I remember now! :idea:

:flipoff:

i thought you were going to say dumontrhinoriders.com :clap:

Las Vegas Dumont Dune Riders - Henderson Dumont Dune Riders- High Desert, Bakersfield

ETC> ETC>

"A$$HOLES CHAPTER"

"MISFIT CHAPTER"

"BAREFOOT CHAPTER"

"TITANIUM CHAPTER"

"DDR CAMP CHAPTER"

"SOBE CHAPTER"

alot of possibility here

Edited by BALL-N-CHAIN

Thanks for the help guys and gals... I think In all my free time I may look into starting a sport atv club for southern NV ... dont know Im not to big on politics or the cliques that develop in some clubs... takes them fun out of it.. If anyone is intrested in starting or joining a no B.S group let me know

Thanks for the help guys and gals... I think In all my free time I may look into starting a sport atv club for southern NV ... dont know Im not to big on politics or the cliques that develop in some clubs... takes them fun out of it.. If anyone is intrested in starting or joining a no B.S group let me know

i seriously doubt anybody can make a club with no :clap:

I'd be interested, seeing as we just moved up here.

As we all know these types of things arent for everyone, however for a person such as myself who rides alone 99% of the time it would be nice to have some fellow riders for company... All of my riding friends have since moved so its just me and the LTR...People come and go in this town so frequently im sure im not the only one in this situation... Im not talking about blood oaths or paying to become a member just a group of people who meet for rides a few times a month...As far as all B.S all the time you should go racing for a living you'd have your fill in no time flat..

I would like to do some kind of a dune race. Just a fun club thing to do, no money involved, just what we need to get a permit or whatever we need to make it happen. I don't know if there is already something like that in place, if so, can someone let me know so I can check it out. I saw a video of one at pismo once and it looked really cool.

And if anyone is down for a So Cal club let me know.