Mac Users, I need your help

Vegashd

I am SICK of the problems I am ALWAYS having with my laptop. I use it at home and work and everywhere inbetween.

It seem sonce you have a problem, you restart it and reload all your programs(not to mentin loose all your files) the computer never acts the same. Not to mention the antivirus software that is on the computer is just as bad as the virus themselves. Seems the software slows your computer and causes as many glitches as some viruses.

SO, I am really thinking about a MAC. I am looking to get a MAC laptop. I do not need anything special. I use it alot for work and for home but even the smallest hardware i see on them is plenty. It is double what most computers had only 3 years ago.

I have a network at my house in which i use Windows based computers on. Is hooking a network the same on a MAC as it is on a say my Sony? Do you hook it up the same? What about printer drivers and that type of thing?

all I hear mac users say is how great they are and how they do not have any problems with them. Is this really the case?

Fill me with info!!!!

My bestfriend has one, and I was messing around with her MAC laptop,

its friggen awesome man

I was taking pictures of me and my friend Chris, and we were doing all these effects to the pics.

The laptop would never shut off, or reboot and erase files or nothing.

Its a great laptop, and runs as smooth as can be.

you will be fine... things are a little diffrent and take some getting used too but im sure you will be fine.

Setting up the network is easy... Prefrences network and walla it does its thing...

Browsing the network is fairly easy... Finder, Network, Windows network or workgorup, then whichever computer has the shared folder active will pop up. Its easier to go from the mac to a pc as far as sharing... it can be done the other way but its a bit more involved.

Printers are kind of like XP it comes preloaded with quite a few printer drivers and most manufacturers will support the mac platform so getting the drivers shouldnt be a big deal either.