Yfz 450 turbo

chaoss

Have any of you duners seen a yfz 450 turbo charged. If you havent you can on you tube. I want to do this to mine. If you know how and roughly how much it costs please let me know. It will smoke alchahol banshees with ease.

a few have done it.The one i saw was a big turd.Tyson makes a turbo kit for them,I know Velocity Racing sells them.I seriously doubt you will be smoking alchohol banshees though.Another thing is most all the turbo quads ive ever seen are really slow out of the hole and the hill usually isnt long enough for them to really use them to full potential.

a few have done it.The one i saw was a big turd.Tyson makes a turbo kit for them,I know Velocity Racing sells them.I seriously doubt you will be smoking alchohol banshees though.Another thing is most all the turbo quads ive ever seen are really slow out of the hole and the hill usually isnt long enough for them to really use them to full potential.

yeah, what aaron said ! and a carbureted bike would be very finiky too !!

ive seen it done. they have smoked alchahol banshees but thanx for the info where to get it

a turbo yfz450 would not smoke a alchahol banshee with ease if it ever did beat one it would be cause the banshee blew his motor or something. i seen a yfz450 with a turbo on it holloween at banshee hill didnt stand a chance vs those banshees took to long for the turbo to kick in and once it did the banshee was already at the top of the hill.

a turbo yfz450 would not smoke a alchahol banshee with ease if it ever did beat one it would be cause the banshee blew his motor or something. i seen a yfz450 with a turbo on it holloween at banshee hill didnt stand a chance vs those banshees took to long for the turbo to kick in and once it did the banshee was already at the top of the hill.

very true those banshee on achahol becuse the dont have turbo lag ur goning to put 10,000 plus in a 450 and still wont keep up with banshees out the maybe on a 1/4 mile but u will have turbo lag i put about 2000 just in my motor and it dyno at 86hp at the rear wheels with out the new carbs and pipes so if u put a turbo on a 450 ill meet u at banshee hill will prob push about 100hp if ur lucky and hopfuley u dont blow ur motor make sure u make the bootom end built proof dont just put it on a stock 450 :MBdance::DDRrocks:

Edited by bubba13

ive seen it done. they have smoked alchahol banshees but thanx for the info where to get it

If u say so.Ive been doing this for a while and i have yet to see any single cylinder atv's run with drag banshees.Maybe with some nitrous but not turbo bikes.It took a turbo nitrous hayabusa drag bike to run with the fastest banshee at banshee wars.No lil turbo 450 is going to do squat against a well built drag shee.