Lost dog

My uncle went to dumont and took my dog, and she wandered off while they were on top on a hill, he says she didn't come back, and went looking for her. he got home last night and i was looking for my dog in his car, and said she was gone. this basically crushed me, as she was a puppy, and ive only had her for a few months. i would very much love to get her back if she is with another family.

description: about 20-30 lbs

tan/sand colored coat

black nose/face

shy and a little scared of people she doesnt know (rescued her from bad owners at 4 months old)

about 8 months old

answers to "rio", very energetic.

if you have found her or know of anything please feel free to contact me, if you found a similar dog, i have pics to provide proof of ownership. thanks to whoever can help!

Edited by lowballmasta

That's horrible, i lost my dog over a month ago now after moving into a new home. I know someone came around our camp askin if we'd seen a dog, but I hadn't seen any other than the ones in our camp. I really hope you get her back, be sure to check all the shelters in Cali and in Vegas, in case anyone brought the dog back to turn them in, maybe makin sure the dog didn't get run over or anything. Did your Uncle check with the rangers at all?

That's horrible, i lost my dog over a month ago now after moving into a new home. I know someone came around our camp askin if we'd seen a dog, but I hadn't seen any other than the ones in our camp. I really hope you get her back, be sure to check all the shelters in Cali and in Vegas, in case anyone brought the dog back to turn them in, maybe makin sure the dog didn't get run over or anything. Did your Uncle check with the rangers at all?

yes he said he talked to the rangers and that no one reported her, i will have to check the shelters like you suggested.