Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

new game call MX vs ATV untamed

mxvsatv.com

for the days that rained out or blown out. just in time for X-mas :xmas_grinch: for the big kid in all of us

the game even has a farm equipment class :thumb:

Posted

It does look good. Ive had a 360 for almost a year now and I never bothered to get any games for it...rofl. Hey, my brother in-law is stationed in vandenburg gotsand!

Posted

Any of you guys know of a good off-roed racing game for the PC except for Dirt?? I bought that the other day and it didn't work in the PC. Something about having a "dual-layer DVD rom" which I don't have. But any other suggestions would be great.

Posted

ive played dirt on my buddies ps3...and wow what a bada$$ game

i got my 360 just because of that game the graphics are insane it looks like a real race in the replays

Posted

I've been playing ATV Offroad Fury 4 on my PS2 for a while now and that's a pretty fun game.

I found one of the hardest parts of that was finishing the freestyle section. I beat basically the whole game besides that part...the bike that looks like the honda 450 seemed to be the best all around bike.

Posted

I found one of the hardest parts of that was finishing the freestyle section. I beat basically the whole game besides that part...the bike that looks like the honda 450 seemed to be the best all around bike.

Yeah it is. That freestyle part is friggin hard as hell. Those point to point races are fun.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV

×
×
  • Create New...