LOOK AT MY NEW RIDE

THE BIG E

4lb lower 2.93 upper blower pullys, magnaflows, bassani cats, predator tuner, K+N, TR-6 ngks, factory tech valve body, JLP traction bars, LFP idler... Thats about all I can remeber at the moment :D

Oh and groundforce 1"drop springs on the front, dropped 3.5" in the back with firestone airbags so I can pull my trailer.

Edited by britincali

You should bring it up to vegas for a track night. We could get all these truckers to put up or shut up.......I ve got three trucks, that I think can take your ford though.....

1. syclone

2. 2005 ss silverado

3. 98 dodge 4x4 dually (its stick, and it is horrible from a stop, but from 20mph or higher its fine)

JLP for a built bottom end, KB and built tranny.

Damn dude :lol::lol::flipoff: :dance: :flipoff:

That friggin AWSOME!!!!

I wish I had that much coin to throw at mine, you should have been at least 500/600 rear wheel with those kind of mods, that had to be an animal :chug:

Were you a member of NHTOC? I remember a vegasHD on there before I got banned :dance:

You should bring it up to vegas for a track night. We could get all these truckers to put up or shut up.......I ve got three trucks, that I think can take your ford though.....

1. syclone

2. 2005 ss silverado

3. 98 dodge 4x4 dually (its stick, and it is horrible from a stop, but from 20mph or higher its fine)

Id love to hit the track an run her, it just kinda scares me hammering on it all night when im 170 miles from home and its my tow vehicle/DD :( , Ive already lost one motor and I don't wanna do it anytime soon :lol:

Ive ran a stockish silverado SS (chip/filter/exhaust) and spanked him pretty good, the cyclone and the dually would be fun to try tho!

I am by no means trying to say "my truck is the baddest and fastest" as Ive seen what can be done when built motors and twinscrews are installed, I just know for a fact it will OWN a new tundra :lol:

The ss is not very stock.....turbo kit by me, water/meth injection, front mount intercooler, makes around 500 awhp.

The cummins, is twin compound turboed, makes a tad over 600 / 1200 now on #2 only.

The syclone is the slowest, but they leave pretty well.

The ss is not very stock.....turbo kit by me, water/meth injection, front mount intercooler, makes around 500 awhp.

The cummins, is twin compound turboed, makes a tad over 600 / 1200 now on #2 only.

The syclone is the slowest, but they leave pretty well.

OK then I would get OWNED hard!!!!!!!!!!!

You gonna give me a 4 second head start :D

Damn dude :lol::lol::flipoff: :dance: :flipoff:

That friggin AWSOME!!!!

I wish I had that much coin to throw at mine, you should have been at least 500/600 rear wheel with those kind of mods, that had to be an animal :slap:

Were you a member of NHTOC? I remember a vegasHD on there before I got banned :dance:

what did you do to get banned? ya i was on there... thousands of posts... over 600 HP actually :chug:

what did you do to get banned?

Got drunk one night and decided to piss in people wheeties :D:D

600 horse is sweet man, that must have been an animal on street tires, with just the mods Ive got I cant get it to hook of the line for sh*t.

Got drunk one night and decided to piss in people wheeties :D:D

600 horse is sweet man, that must have been an animal on street tires, with just the mods Ive got I cant get it to hook of the line for sh*t.

We used to roll around town looking for Vipers and Vettes on a a set of 28" slicks... :lol: