Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I recently had this done on the front diff of my rhino. The guy taking it apart had a helluva time. Good luck.

Posted

I have to do the same thing to mine, looks like a lot of work but the dealer wants $750 to do it. :laughing: I have a complete service manual if you want to use it, it details every step. :dolphin:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV

×
×
  • Create New...