Law suit

Warrior07

So i get a letter in the mail about weekend warrior having a class action lawsuit . I'm not posting this to bash warrior cause i love mine . But there is a issue with my trailer that still is somewhat of a problem that i just let go because of the dealer in vegas. The problem is with the buckling on the side that had to be fixed but not the way it was when new . And that is stated in the lawsuit as one of the problems. What would any of you do in this case . They are asking for claims but mine was done under warranty and i didn't have any out of pocket expense . Since it is not fixed to the way it was when i bought it .

should i

1. GET AN ESTIMATE FROM A REPAIR FACILITY TO FIX AND SEND THE CLAIM IN .

2. PUT IN A CLAIM FOR WARRIOR TO ACTUALLY FIX IT AND FIX IT RIGHT & PICK IT UP (COMPARED TO WHEELERS).

3. OR JUST SAY FUGG IT THEY ALL HAVE PROBLEMS.

HERE'S THE LAWSUIT DETAILS WWW.TRAILERSETTLEMENT.COM

THE PEOPLE obver @ gd.com are saying that after the settlement, each plaintiff will only receive 800 bucks to fix this problem...tis gonna take like 2 g's to fix anything related to an under supported frame, imo

good luck..

contact WW yourself

i recommend talking to headinjury over @ GD.com and go from there

i got the letter too, and havent had any problems. my trailor isnt one that needs the tounge fix either. but i got the letter. from what i see if you send in the letter you give up any future rights if anything else happens. i would work with ww on any probs. the tounge fix is free if you need it, the 800 isnt gonna fix much.

I got the same letter and tossed it.... But I don't have any of those problems decribed... WW has always taken care of me regardless of the efed up dealers here in NV.

Call WW first...

The only problem with calling warrior is they and the dealer can never get on the same page. As to my past issue ,but then again we are talking about that 1 and only warrior dealer here in town :laughing: .They fixed it but you can still see the aluminum siding isn't the way it was before it buckled. I guess i'm just picky . :flatbiller:

The only problem with calling warrior is they and the dealer can never get on the same page. As to my past issue ,but then again we are talking about that 1 and only warrior dealer here in town :laughing: .They fixed it but you can still see the aluminum siding isn't the way it was before it buckled. I guess i'm just picky . :flatbiller:

Nothing wrong with being picky... I think we all just want what we paid for. My experiance with wheelers was so bad my wife was on the phone with the parent company in Illinois and we finally got WW to let Johnny Walker to do warranty work for us even though they are not a dealer...

So far WW has stood behind there trailers with all my issues (or they just want my wife to stop bitching) LOL

Nothing wrong with being picky... I think we all just want what we paid for. My experiance with wheelers was so bad my wife was on the phone with the parent company in Illinois and we finally got WW to let Johnny Walker to do warranty work for us even though they are not a dealer...

So far WW has stood behind there trailers with all my issues (or they just want my wife to stop bitching) LOL

I here ya on the wife thing what is up with that . Thats all i heard during our whole ordeal :laughoff::laughoff: are ya going to call whys it taking so long :laughoff::dope: did you call warrior :dance: :woo_hoo: did you call wheelers :MBdance::MBdance: whats going on with the trailer :MBdance::MBdance::laughing: