ranger long travel

barefoot bob

Bob, are you coming back out over New Year's at all? Ron (Monster Rails) is coming out with me this weekend (Fri-Wed). When I had my Ranger I was having him look at it. He is currently into Arctic Cat stuff, but work is work right now. He was rather slow for a few months, but now he has a small list of cars to make. Might need some fill in work while the frames are at the powder coaters or something???? He's moved now, new place off Eucalyptus/I. I'll mention it to him and see how he responds. If he's interested, I'll send you his number.... :beer_bang:

hey bobaloo

check out all rangers all the t ime

there are a few long travel kits out there...most ofthem ditch the strut, and attach a arm mounting points to the frame for upper a arms

there is even one kit i saw that utilizes the strut body in the long travel

all are real spendy too......many of the guys get some shocks that they talk about on the link above...cannot remember the name right now.

i once looked into it too....it was gonna be like 6k to do it right.....im just keeping mine stock

fuggin 2 grand to get decent horsepower out of the ranger...

did you readthe rzr killer thread over @ GD.com?

hey bobaloo

check out all rangers all the t ime

there are a few long travel kits out there...most ofthem ditch the strut, and attach a arm mounting points to the frame for upper a arms

there is even one kit i saw that utilizes the strut body in the long travel

all are real spendy too......many of the guys get some shocks that they talk about on the link above...cannot remember the name right now.

i once looked into it too....it was gonna be like 6k to do it right.....im just keeping mine stock

fuggin 2 grand to get decent horsepower out of the ranger...

did you readthe rzr killer thread over @ GD.com?

yes and that rotax motor fits in the ranger as well 11,000.00 installed as soon as i sell these 4 quads im buying it . i talked to desert dog for an hour yesterday. i want to keep the versatility of my mighty ranger. and im powering it up and looking for lt. tilt wheel ,drop my seats lower , and lower the cage.

Bob, are you coming back out over New Year's at all? Ron (Monster Rails) is coming out with me this weekend (Fri-Wed). When I had my Ranger I was having him look at it. He is currently into Arctic Cat stuff, but work is work right now. He was rather slow for a few months, but now he has a small list of cars to make. Might need some fill in work while the frames are at the powder coaters or something???? He's moved now, new place off Eucalyptus/I. I'll mention it to him and see how he responds. If he's interested, I'll send you his number.... :beer_bang:

i went to the old shop and they said he folded. whats roncos number.

yes and that rotax motor fits in the ranger as well 11,000.00 installed as soon as i sell these 4 quads im buying it . i talked to desert dog for an hour yesterday. i want to keep the versatility of my mighty ranger. and im powering it up and looking for lt. tilt wheel ,drop my seats lower , and lower the cage.

you might wanna also talk to dale at dirty dawg performance...the phone # is in the prc forum under vendors. you might need to do something to the tranny too, like different weights and such

sounds badass

those shocks are walker evans shocks, and the guys that use them say that they make long travel obsolete.....their words, not mine