Ace Wiliams tribute ride

chefwally

Just a quick note to all that care, the tribute ride for my brother Ace Williams is January 26th at the Buttercup sand dunes, all are welcome and I always host a bbq while it last. Last year was prime rib and baked potatoes and we had almost 80 people. To those of you who do not know who Bob "Ace" Williams was, he was a pioneer in our sport. He developed the original 250r that Honda eventually produced. He was building, racing and winning championships on full suspended three wheelers long before thier time. He was injured in 1981 testing a liquid cooled 480 2 stroke three wheeler proto type and spent the next 19 years in a coma. He passed on January 26th, 1999 (his birthday) and the following year we scattered his ashes at the Buttercup sand dunes, his favortie place to ride. Every year since then I have held a bbq/ ride/ party on his birthday to celebrate the things he gave his life designing to eventually give us the technology to get to the machines we have today. Come on out and enjoy!

Chef Wally