Location Please...

Midknight

hows everyone doin... i was wondering if there is a locale dyno shop were i can take my bike and dyno it stock and then later dyno it with my upgrades..

any las vegas locations or henderson...

and how much?

hows everyone doin... i was wondering if there is a locale dyno shop were i can take my bike and dyno it stock and then later dyno it with my upgrades..

any las vegas locations or henderson...

and how much?

Talked to my buddy Craig(9digit) and he recomended Power House. He said they are on Valley View by Spring Mountain. He used them to dyno-tune his yfz450. :icon_twisted:

Yea, The guy who runs the shop is named Dan. It's off of Valley view just s. of sprg. mnt. off of Vanessa.He's a good guy and does great work. Has worked on all of mine and my buddies. His # is 227-1238

Edited by vegas400ex

Yea, The guy who runs the shop is named Dan. It's off of Valley view just s. of sprg. mnt. off of Vanessa.He's a good guy and does great work. Has worked on all of mine and my buddies. His # is 227-1238

Quadmania on Arville And Tropicana, ask for Tony

I have talked to Dan a few times on some jetting questions and he seems really sharp..soon as I scrape up som cash Im takin the Yamagouchi there to get the 686 up grade...