Cajon Pass Wind

ltr450rider

Came home monday and got to the bottom of the pass at about 3:00 and hit some pretty horrific winds. Must've been 50-60 mph. We lost the tent out of the bed of the truck. It wasn't tied down but it wasn't just sitting on top. Lost it going over the river and train tracks. Saw all of the trucks pulled over in Fontana and a few that had flipped over. A truck and T/H flipped over too.

Just wondering if any SoCal peeps went through it.

Came home monday and got to the bottom of the pass at about 3:00 and hit some pretty horrific winds. Must've been 50-60 mph. We lost the tent out of the bed of the truck. It wasn't tied down but it wasn't just sitting on top. Lost it going over the river and train tracks. Saw all of the trucks pulled over in Fontana and a few that had flipped over. A truck and T/H flipped over too.

Just wondering if any SoCal peeps went through it.

i did and my buddie was 30 mins. behind us and he thought it was like going through a war zone.his wife was crying,my wife did pretty well.i know i was going through the cayon and out of nowhere we were hit with those strong gusts of winds.i hate towing in wind like that but what you gonna do.i heard that the wind was going to be stronger on tuesday.hope everyone made it home safe.

We came home Tues. evening and it had died down. My Mom had called us earlier and told us it was bad. I don't like driving the moho when it is bad it is top heavy makes for a scary ride. :ahh:

I went over the grapevine the 2nd at about 5am. The wind was horrid, blowing little cars over in my lane and I seen a big rig right after it tiped over. If my daughter wasnt having surgery that day I would have not even bothered going...wasnt a fun trip =(