SAME SIZE TIRES/RIMS ON ALL 4'S?

Richard Cheese

any one here runnin a side by side with the same sized tires and rims all the way around?

how is the handling compared to stock? did you need spacers in the front>?

thanks

Yes, Lots of people do it with their side x sides. I run the Terracross 26x9x14's all the way around. A couple of my friends run the Bighorn 26x9x12 and 26x9x14's all theway around.

Most of our customers still order the wider tires in the rear, but if you want to save weight that is one way of doing it

Yes, Lots of people do it with their side x sides. I run the Terracross 26x9x14's all the way around. A couple of my friends run the Bighorn 26x9x12 and 26x9x14's all theway around.

Most of our customers still order the wider tires in the rear, but if you want to save weight that is one way of doing it

are spacers needed? or are you using aftermarket wheels with a large backspace?

this is on a ranger...and i was planning on running the stock rears up front

I don't see any problem there at all. Just check your clearances, as some 10" tires will rub on some polaris models Without a spacer, but I don't think it will be an issue with the stock tire. Usually it hits at the tie rod ends.

ITP does not make a wide offset wheel in the 12" for polaris. We keep begging. RZR sand guys will buy them up.

ITP does make a 14x8 wide offset rear for the RZR in the SS Alloy 112 wheel, but I have not seen anyone put it on a ranger yet.

Edited by SandBlasted

• 1 month later...

I run 26" Dune Stars on all 4 14" wheels. I also have 2" spacers and the wide offset wheels. It looks fine and rides awesome, especially with the iShocks, but my brother had the same setup on his Fabtech LT kit and the front looked a little funny. He went back to the Terracross's on the smaller front wheels for everyday riding.