stupid drivers in rain

Mr.B DS650

:rant_on: I pray no one ever has to see this from my point of view. Imagine this driving home on thurs night after making it over the Cajon pass while smowing w/trailer never done this but no prob snow plus stupid drivers :idea: made it down to normal conditions rain :blink: then CRuising along and see this car come on to freeway clip front of your best friend/brother that is in front of you with truck and trailer w/sandcar (Mike156 old blue rail) then bounces off wall back into truck again causing my bro to loose controll of truck and hit the wall head on and trailer flip and your coming up on himat 55 with no more than 50 yards infront of you knowing your gonna hit him and manage not to :dope: at this poinT I pull over and after seeing this happen with his lil brOTHeR witnessing the same w/ me We run over thinking the worst ( dead or badly injured ) there they are (2 brothers) standing next to the truck aand I was like WTF there is no way that you walked away but they did,I had to give both a big hug just to make sure that they werent ghost and Iwasmt trippin .As for the girl in the lil white that drove Away in her car said oops sorry it was my fault :dope::lol::laughing: It is true YOU CANT FIX STUPID ! Now I ASK MYSelf why doooesnt DMV at least give a common sense test or something similar because this stupid young female thought it was ok to enter a freeway on ramp at 60 in rain @ the 60 and 57 interchane with traffic :think: sorry no picks my wife already posted some, sorry for all the :drinkbeer::beerpint: but still a bit shaken up

Glad they are ok. Thats just crazy. So your buddy bought MIke's old sand candy car? How bad is it? :(

Didn't Michelle tell you she started a thread about this already? :laughing:

;)http://www.myspace.com/xtremedisorder

the car actually not to bad as for the drive train other than previous problem now add the whole front end and the wing but thats it