Old Subject New Day!

daknuckler

OK I was out at dumont for an over night trip on Sun 26th and Mon 27th, :huh: :flipoff: The dunes were awsome :hello: no crowd I was able to let the kids ride anywhere they wanted. :laughing:

Now heres my B!tch I saw three sites where people left Huge fire pits :thumbsdown: and not only did they leave the pits without burying them, they some how got confused over the weakend :blury::rockon: and thought that a fire pit is a trash can. :shake: Now I will give them the fact that a fire pit is round, but other than that it looks nothing like a trash can. And all the beer cans bottles and other SH$t that you A$$holes put in there doesn't burn away and dissapear. :laughoff::shake: And another thing boulders make great fire pits but they also make very hard bumps and can cause a serious accident. :( SO MAYBE YOU FORGOT, DIDN'T KNOW OR ARE JUST STUPID AND INCONSIDERATE BUT WHICH EVER IT MAY BE NEXT TIME RETURN YOU CAMPSITE TO HOW YOU FOUND IT!!!!!

Thank you for your understanding its much appreciated.

Those of us that keep our dunes clean and even pick up other peoples crap

THANK YOU

:fro: