an Australian dude trip tag along?

unit_tas

G'day all my name is Col, im form Tasmania Aus im traveling around the world and i am currently in Santa Monica. I love to ride and do a bit of FMX back home. i am going to hore a car on monday the 3rd of march and drive down to san diago. Just wondering if there is anyone who is heading out to the dudes or any other riding spots that wouldnt mind me tagging along just to check it out?? bikes buggies quads whatever would be sick sick just to go for a mish and see how they do sh*t in the USA. i fly back to australia on the 18 after my 4 month mishion. so if any one would let me tag along email col_anarky@hotmail.com or txt or call me on 19174466743.

would be gratley appreciated! i got a dum my space 2 myspace.com/frefstyle if ya wanna chek that im not a mass murdereder er ed er. or whatever cheeeeers col.

Welcome to the site. :freakin_nuts:

Since your heading down to San Diego, Dumont is a lil' bit out of the way for you. Glamis is about 2 hours from SD if your looking for sand dunes. One of the biggest riding areas in the country and a constant party.

Good luck on finding a ride and have fun out there.

I wish the timing was different .. We would love to take an ausi hostage..LOL

I think we are going boating on sunday if you want to tag along

or maybe some local dirt bike riding.. I might even have an extra bike laying around

give a call

323 868 5649

Mark

cheers for the feed back fellers! glams would be mint. try my ars off to get out there.. think im just driving around cali aimlessly, so i dont care where i go. everyone has pointed me in the direction of san diago. so thats the plan at the moment. But im bang keen on amy mishion with da locals anywhere. Beats the knob off walking around dum as Hollywood hay. Over the tourist rubbish. Beer and 2stroke. bring it lol...