Shipping, Freight, Stickers, Apparal and Appraiser

DarbyCrash

If anyone on here is currently using UPS, USPS or Fedex for their shipping needs I am a representitive with DHL and have worked out special rates for the offroad crowd. I can usually beat what you are currently getting by 10-30% or better depending on how much you ship and where. If you do any sort of shipping or freight drop me a note and I will put together some rates for you so you can compare. I don't like to get beat so I'm sure it will be worth your time.

I am also a representitive for the House Of Stickers. If anyone here has a use for custom made stickers for their business, teams, something to sell at the dunes or advertising, please contact me. We can design stickers for you or if you already have a design that you are currently using we can make them for you. Once again, I don't like to get beat on pricing. We are a big company and can fulfill small to extremely large orders in a timely fashion. I will do everything I can to save you at least 10% or better on your orders. So far, I haven't been beat on pricing.

I also have a friend who owns a screen printing company. If anyone needs some pricing on shirts, hats, clothes or race jerseys I can get you in contact with him. Once again it is a very large company and he supplies numerous bands and companies with apparal. He has told me to offer the offroad crowd a "we will not be beat" priceing. Once again if you have a design he can print them or if you need a design, he has designers.

Last but not least, I am a licensed real estate appraiser in the southern California area. If anybody needs an appraisal or a value check, drop me a note.