Bumpint Posted April 16, 2008 Posted April 16, 2008 I moved storage for my trailer it is now closer to the house but I dont know where to dump, I used to dump at Flying J on cheyenne but that is now way out of my way. Quote
dunefreak Posted April 17, 2008 Posted April 17, 2008 There's a thread pinned in this section with a link for NV dump locations. I looked it up and it seems there are a few up in that area... http://www.sanidumps.com/sanidumps_usa.php?id=42 Quote
Bumpint Posted April 17, 2008 Author Posted April 17, 2008 There's a thread pinned in this section with a link for NV dump locations. I looked it up and it seems there are a few up in that area... http://www.sanidumps.com/sanidumps_usa.php?id=42 OOOPS! I see it now. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.