SERVICE HONDA

Warrior07

i agree Jay :D Mikes stuff kicks a$$.. I just cant afford it lol.. So it will have to be a backyard butcher job when i get to build mine :P

Ive built one my self and did a great job, so you can do one and make it look bitchen also, it just wont be TT BITCHEN.

Ive got 2 AF `s now and TT is building one for me, well really its for my 16 year old

I just hope he screws up because I told him if he does the bike is mine, he use to have a real nice cr250 and started screwing up in school so I restricted him from riding it , then that turned into me selling the bike. Chance is an A-B student now so and has been with out a bike for almost 8 months, this is going to be his christmass gift.

he has been riding my AF`s

Edited by lewisclan

hi boy's :beercheers:

I just hope he screws up because I told him if he does the bike is mine, he use to have a real nice cr250 and started screwing up in school so I restricted him from riding it , then that turned into me selling the bike. Chance is an A-B student now so and has been with out a bike for almost 8 months, this is going to be his christmass gift.

he has been riding my AF`s

hahahahaha I can see it now as the bike is near completion Jay says "Chance I've decided you just aren't keeping up with your end of our arrangement so I'm not giving you that bike! and Chance say's "What did I do wrong?" Jay's reply "You know what you did!" hahahahahhahahaha

Edited by teemtrubble