Looking for vegas shop to wire truck

kamu_sutra

anyone in vegas know where i can go that has a brake control and can wire my truck for lights on the trailer. theres a company here that has been giving me the run around for almost three weeks now and i still haven't picked up my trailer because thats the only thing holding it up.

anyone in vegas know where i can go that has a brake control and can wire my truck for lights on the trailer. theres a company here that has been giving me the run around for almost three weeks now and i still haven't picked up my trailer because thats the only thing holding it up.

You can buy a brake controller anywhere and get a harness so that you do not have to tap into our wires. I had my truck wired for a 7 way at wheelers when I bought my trailer. What side of town do you live on, I am sure someone might be willing to pickup your trailer to help you, atleast then it would be at your house.

Go to Carson trailer on Boulder Highway, Lorin runs it and he will take care of you. :blah:

thanks for for advice but i just got it done on saturday. I went to U-haul and they did the brake control and the wiring for about $200. and that was including labor. check it my toy hauler and my truck in this section under "JUST BOUGHT MY FIRST TOY HAULER"