New delivery truck for LMM

SandSoulja

These V-10 are not really that bad of trucks. The only problem that i'v had had, was a small fuel tank and the torque it needs too climb some of the bigger inclines. but all in all....... it's been a good truck and it's the only one that hasn't gotten stuck in are group. In all dune trips that we have taken :laughing:

post-3227-1219853162_thumb.jpg

WHEN you had lmm, i thought it was gonna be a new gm diesel

then i remembered liberty mini mogs

:laughoff:

:dunno:

LMM is the letter recognition for the new duramax motor in the 07's and newer

congrats on the truck..looks nice :laughing:

Haha i had no idea.

LTR

glad to hear that your happy with the truck...

we seem to have a new truck each year or so but this is the first v-10 we've had....I'm excited to get it on the road.

These V-10 are not really that bad of trucks. The only problem that i'v had had, was a small fuel tank and the torque it needs too climb some of the bigger inclines. but all in all....... it's been a good truck and it's the only one that hasn't gotten stuck in are group. In all dune trips that we have taken :laughing:

post-3227-1219853162_thumb.jpg

I`VE NEVER BEEN STUCK!!!!!maybe had to air down a little but hey thats life.remember when we locked your hubs cause we were getting stuck?who forgot to turn on the 4WD inside the cab Pete :laughoff: ?But hey thanks again for driving to the night drags.

Picked this beast up on monday night.

found it on GD.com

good truck so far, we needed another truck for deliveries and dune trips!!!

Looks like my trucks shorter twin.

I`VE NEVER BEEN STUCK!!!!!maybe had to air down a little but hey thats life.remember when we locked your hubs cause we were getting stuck?who forgot to turn on the 4WD inside the cab Pete :beercheers: ?But hey thanks again for driving to the night drags.

Waz up" TOM" ya my head wasn't scewed on straight that weekend but the next trip wont be so go, go, go"IS IT OCTOBER YET" :D