Anyone going from Vegas to California

CaptNkllm

Need to get some tires to BarefootBob this weekend or next weekend. Anyone going that direction that can make a delivery for me ( Victorville ) (Hesperia) ( Apple Valley ).

Car is going to the Dyno and I need these tires on it but they are in my garage.... or if someone has a set of rear tires (33" if possible) with a minimal set back rim

Anyone?

Capt

i know chris isnt leaving friday LOL

No he thought he might leave sat.but he said he hired a couple guys off D street already so you are all good.LOL!!!

Dave,

It will most likely be the following weekend.We will let you know if he is going,we shold know by tuesday at the latest or sooner if you havent gotten it taken care of. :D

Edited by Danielle

No he thought he might leave sat.but he said he hired a couple guys off D street already so you are all good.LOL!!!

Dave,

It will most likely be the following weekend.We will let you know if he is going,we shold know by tuesday at the latest or sooner if you havent gotten it taken care of. :D

Sounds good... tell him I said thanks.

Let me know when you find out and next weekend is alright

Capt