TRX 250R plastics needed

Sandfrk33

Hey everyone. New to site, not new to dumont. I'm looking for plastics for a 1989 250R I just finished building. Black or white. If anyone has any for sale, let me know.

Welcome to the site. I dont have any new plasics for a 250r just OG ones. im not quite sure what your looking for. but if you just finished buildig your R i'd like to see some pictures. Ive built quite a few including my own. If you go to dumont a lot im sure you will see me out there. anyways, let me know exactly what your looking for and i might have some suggestions

post-3006-1223927833_thumb.jpg

post-3006-1223927957_thumb.jpg

Welcome to the site. I dont have any new plasics for a 250r just OG ones. im not quite sure what your looking for. but if you just finished buildig your R i'd like to see some pictures. Ive built quite a few including my own. If you go to dumont a lot im sure you will see me out there. anyways, let me know exactly what your looking for and i might have some suggestions

post-3006-1223927833_thumb.jpg

post-3006-1223927957_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the reply. I may have found a set this afternoon. I'll know by tonight. I'll post some pics soon. If not, we'll be there on the 30th. :beercheers:

Thanks for the reply. I may have found a set this afternoon. I'll know by tonight. I'll post some pics soon. If not, we'll be there on the 30th. :thumbsdown:

for sure man. im planning on being there for halooween weekend. unless something unexpected occurs. be sure to make it to the south pole on saturday the 1st at 2:00 pm for the DDR meet and greet. you will be able to meet a lot of DDR peeps in person out there. if you see me out there feel free to stop by and say what up.