blown up again

YFZ350KID

Thats good that your getting ready to fix up your Banshee..!! :assblast:

Put up pix of the top end if you can ... I would like to know what may of caused you bike to quit..

My Banshee has been good so far since the rebuild 2 years ago... Its a 89 Shee with a Paul Turner top end w/ The Paul Turner Mid pipes. The Carbs are after market, The top end has a Cool Head W/ a Power Radiator, The rest is just exterior billet stuff....

I run it 32:1 with Yamaha Lube... The fuel is 91 Octane pump gas...

Was your Bike on the stock side?

Good Luck..

P.S. Post if you need some other parts.. I still have some top end stuff laying around..

:dunno:

i gotta look and see what the deal is gonna be with the banshee... i just went and got a brand new '08 raptor 700 from the dealer tonight, so ill atleast get a good dune season with or without the shee... im gonna pop off the head in the mornin and check for (crossing my fingers) pinched o-rings in the head, or atleast see if the piston grenaded or some other random event...

my bike is stock inspired, all the power adders are just bolt ons, the cylinders were bored .030 over the last time it popped to clean em up, other than that, stock porting, stock carbs, and not really anything that should affect reliability too much other than the cool head... but either way ill let you all know

sweet brent you got a new 700! very reliable, you remember mine back when you were doing kyles carb? Still running strong.

ya, i remember ya... so far everything I read about the 700's convinced me... i really do wish the banshee would have kept it together for the season though... oh well, whats spent is spent

damn i wish i worked with you brent they must be treating you very well

lol, duh kyle, im gettin paid a little over 2x what i made at the ccsd and only work 4 days a week...

i dont know how long the hiring freeze will stay around at the city, but if a position opens up you should go for it, its worth the effort if you get lucky and get the position