For Those Not Going To Havasu-Go Here!

crazymexeddie

If I was not going to Lake Havasu May 5th I would be at the gumball 3000!This used to be a very underground racing scene for the rich and is now very popular and still a very illegal across the country (this time -the world! :banghead: )event.Go to gumball3000.com to watch a scene from one of thier cross country races.These people just don't care about laws.T-mobil has sponsored them by paying for their traffic tickets that they collect! You can buy all the dvd's of the races but the t-shirts are sold out!

hrhgumball3000.jpg

If I was not going to Lake Havasu May 5th I would be at the gumball 3000!This used to be a very underground racing scene for the rich and is now very popular and still a very illegal across the country (this time -the world! :shocked2: )event.Go to gumball3000.com to watch a scene from one of thier cross country races.These people just don't care about laws.T-mobil has sponsored them by paying for their traffic tickets that they collect! You can buy all the dvd's of the races but the t-shirts are sold out!

hrhgumball3000.jpg

funny thing is...i was in the last Gumball that was here in town, about 3 or 4 years ago. They stopped off at what is now Ed Romans Guitars (it used to be some fancy car dealership) I got to run with them in my wifes pimped out accord, I only got it up to 140mph that day, but then I got passed by a murciliago like I was chained to concrete....I didnt want to show him up in a 30K accord, so I let him go :flipoff: