Skat Trak Mohawks on Douglas Blue Labels for sale $130 for the pair

Local to Las Vegas only. All wheels are for Yamaha bolt patterns. I have some Mohawks for sale, Single buff on blue labels. Excellent shape, no leaks, dents, or dings. Was going to use these for another project or as a spare but I just don't see myself using them so I would hate for them to sit and dry out. I also have a set of Padla Brat 21-12-8 6 paddle comp cuts on douglas blue label 8x7 wheels. The paddles have some cuts and small chunks out of the paddles and one tire is plugged but they still hold air for a day. One of them will hold air for about a day and half or so (common for comp cut padla brats, I think new ones will hold for about 3 days). They still work great and for a stock to mild built yfz these things rock....weighing only a shade over 10lbs. That's a lot of rotational mass that your motor will not have to put up with. I would say you could get another season or two out of these. I will sell them for 110 for the pair. I may be out at Dumont this weekend (22 November only) if you are not from the Vegas area you could meet me there for pickup. Otherwise these are for local Vegas residents only.

20141116_112933.jpg

20141116_112951.jpg

Edited by flavtfan