Welcome to DDR. We have updated our website!

LOGGING IN: Members no longer log in with their old log in name. Log in with your display name (screen name as show on the forum) or you can use your email address. If you forgot your display name or you have any troubles logging in, please contact us. If you forgot your password, you can reset it here.

Mini Sand Car Stroller

5 posts in this topic

My wife and I are expecting our First child. Just found out yesterday that were having a little girl!

I started this project a few years ago when I was working for some big name shops in O.C. and I now need to finish it since the kids on her way.

It has a Beard kids seat, and will be steered from the rear as you push it with a steering wheel It has working suspension, which is where I need some help. I am in need of some used shock for the front and reay. Preferably atv shock because of the length. I need two 14-16" shocks for the front, and two 16-18" shocks for the rear. They dont have to be in good condition as I really only need them for the spring, not the damping. Thanks in advance for any help.

Edited by MetalWorxFab
1 person likes this

I have a set of YFZ450 shocks I believe they are 15.5" eye to eye for $150.