Anyone going March 9-12

sandcrab74

I will be heading down Thursday night and were going to ride Friday and Saturday than on Sunday were heading into Vegas to the race :headbang1: Back to the dunes and heading home on Monday. I would like to meet some DDR crews if possible and do some major drinking. Will be just me and a couple of buddies, no kids. Should be a good time. :DDRrocks:

were camping to the right, look for a lifted green f150 and a few of my buddies are bringing out a fully caged car!! lol yea a car!! its the funniest thing ever. im going to be riding a yz 250 w black wheels and the #55x on it. Hopefully the weather is nice :D

We should be there sometime on Thursday, mabe late or earlier. All depends on if I have work or not. But I will be driving my white w/ a blue stripe on the bottom F-250 and pulling my warrior 5 er. Were keeping the bikes at home so will only have quads. A cage car, that should be some good times.

i should be out there. look for a camp with:

Black Lifted Ford F150, and a blue YFZ450.

Silver reg. Cab Powerstroke and a red Honda 450.

I know I know, seems like everyone is going to have that combo. lol

I'll know for sure exactly what everyone else will be riding before the time comes.

QuadRiding02-19-07089-89.jpg

QuadRiding02-19-07005-05.jpg

don't worry, my chain has been cleaned!

B

Yup were looking forward to a nice quiet ( and good riding ) weekend too. Going to throw back many a silver bullets. Where is everyone planing on camping.

We'll be somewhere on the left, close to the entrance to comp. We'll be in the Raptor travel trailer with the blue Coors Light flag and Blue Dodge Ram 2500. I think we'll have a few trailers in a circle.

I saw the weather. It's supposed to be 87 - 92 degrees this weekend. Great time to test out the AC!!!!

:freakin_nuts:

Edited by Kitcat