That was a fun weekend, sorry for showing up late and leaving early, I know I'm fired It was nice to meet some new faces and see some old ones. My nose and eyelashes should be grown in by the next 50 fire jump show, thanks Duniemonkie I owe ya one .
Highlight of the weekend was the DDR group ride and Saturday night @ comp, WOW that was some crazy sh!t. Especially watching Bert doin wheelies in his rail and just the amount of people in one spot was unbelievable Can't wait till next time, and make sure that there is no more bottled water around, that sh!t will put ya to sleep -_- :smiley:
Here are a few pics
Some DDR peeps: from top to bottom left 2 right
Crazymexieddie,Dunefreak,Duniemonkie,
My wife Karin&baby, wife's cousin Tonya,April,Dave and of course Tacomama
Crazy eddie wants a ride
Comp, Saturday before the DDR ride
A little rutty
Hey Steveo, this guy has your blow up doll, just so ya know