Jump to content

Jake

Members
  • Posts

    15
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jake

  1. still got it??
  2. That's sad when roads become a passing contest... going to Laughlin before the widening on 95 was the same way.
  3. are u nutz? thats biger than my dads bike and i wouldnt be able to pick it up if it fell...
  4. I am 12 and ride a kx 65 and im out growing it. My Dad want's me to move on to a 85 but I want a raptor 250. I like the 250 because I like 4 wheels better than 2 wheels. i hope to get the 250 as my next toy what do you think should be my next step??? 2 or 4 wheels????
  5. Kelso Dunes? Nice meeting you at the poker run I was one of the kids at checkpoint 2
  6. I helped out at check point 2 , had a great time and hope to make it at thanksgiving. my dad indasand is proud of me and my brother for helping out and i hope dumont is still here when im a adult
  7. i went to the tech too. it was awsome
  8. you will most likely find all kind of stuff if you find a key to a raptor its mine
  9. cool
×
×
  • Create New...