Hello everybody, I just wanted to further thank the DDR for commin out and supporting your friendly neighborhood rock band Siamese Graffiti!!!! Thanks go out to Pete, Christina, Doug, Eddie, Tony and co. (I am very sorry for leaving the rest out, but I am totally wasted and I either dont remember or was not introduced to you, again my apologies and thanx!!!) :huh: I had a great time rockin for all you guys!!! Hopefully we can do it again sometime!!! Now you might be wondering why ol Armzz is posting this crap at 4 something in the morning........... Its because I'm taking care of my wasted mom right now!!!! She is currently getting a refund on her beer she purchased!!!! Those of you that were at Hot Rod know what I'm talkin about, lol!!!! Anywayz, thanks again to DDR and I'll see everybody on the forum!!!!! :no_no: :no_no: Woo Hoo!!!!!
Oh yeah, hey taco, I saved that mug, heh he ehe ehehe..............