Jump to content

wrench

Members
  • Posts

    80
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by wrench

  1. Queen Creek is more than 5 miles from the airport.
  2. He has not called me to fix it in over a year. That might have something to do with the fact that I moved 1500 miles away. :headbang:
  3. http://www.bseperformance.com/
  4. www.tatummotorsports.com
  5. wrench

    AM I

    Maybe it was that sheep under your arm............
  6. wrench

    AM I

    You must have been Wasted, That was a Dude............... Hi, I am Harry.......................
  7. Yup, do you need a new skid plate for the S-10? I got a sweet Job. Have you seen the adds on TV "Feed your wild side" ????
  8. I don't know, I left just over a year ago and haven't been back. He is more than likely still taking out the trash for the City
  9. I will be staying home. I am starting a new Job on Monday. Have FUN and Be safe. Keep the shiney side up and the rubber side down
  10. You can now get XM on Direct TV. They replaced their digital music channels with XM. 800 on up
  11. The guy standing by his bike had the ultimate view. Nice recovery by the driver. 10% skill 90% Luck
  12. I think AirBrush got in on some of that action also....
  13. The clip that ISBB posted was 1/4 cup of the world famous "window cleaner". It got it's name from the 1 gallon plastic jug it was in. Pure grain alcohol. 120-150 proof. It smelled like rubbing alcohol. Nasty stuff. There were only a few folks that were brave enough or stupid enough to drink any. The rest was used for visual entertainment.
  14. Count me in the two wheel club
  15. Check your PMs
  16. that was the only one I was going to break, Gosh darnit
  17. I have seen pics of the big WW Bunkhouse. Are you house broken in that one or not since the airbrushing incident???
  18. What about Magnesium fires??
  19. of all the things I have lost, I miss my mind the most
  20. Lets chat about the lack of topics
  21. Been there, broke that one. Watch for Johnny Law
  22. Some one had to do it Might as well be me
  23. I lost it
×
×
  • Create New...