GAS PRICES

busa boy

While the gas is definately down, everything else is still up. And people are still having very hard times financially.

I think attendance at the dunes for thanksgiving will definately be down compared to previous years! It will still be busier than a normal weekend, but nothing compared to the couple years in my opinion

No kidding! I can't believe how cheap fuel has gotten to be lately. I still doubt the dunes will be any more crowded from year's past though. The economy has already forced alot of people to sell their stuff. Halloween was already down from years past. BLM even said the crowd was down big time.

I'm thinking there will still be a good turnout, but it may take another season or two to get like it was the past few years. That's if the sport/ hobby ever gets back to the peak that it was at. It may take a while like everything else.

Here's a couple pics from T-Day weekend...

post-3-1227472706_thumb.jpg

normal_S2010001~4.JPG

I can't see it gettin anywhere near what those pics are like but we'll see! :rockwoot:

While the gas is definately down, everything else is still up. And people are still having very hard times financially.

I think attendance at the dunes for thanksgiving will definately be down compared to previous years! It will still be busier than a normal weekend, but nothing compared to the couple years in my opinion

That's funny. We posted at the same time and basically said the same thing. :rockwoot:

I have to agree with that! Everyone already sold there toys :think::laughoff::banghead: I can't even make it this T-Day because the bike is down :laughoff: and if it wasn't for the economy, i would have had it fixed in time. :shake: I'm definately happy that the fuel prices went down though. my cummins gets pretty good gas mileage, but at this point I probably would have been riding a bicycle if the prices were the same!!