NEED HELP!

SiCk 350R

well i took the motor to my R apart and a bearing was ceased on the crankshaft. so since it already had to be rebuilt we hit the end of the crankshaft that the gears slide on to get the crank out of the case and mushroomed it, so the gears wont go on anymore. as it turns out the "ceased bearing" is supposed to be stuck on the shaft like that and isnt ceased. now I hope i can take my crank to a machine shop to sand and groove it back to normal so the gears slide on. Any one know of a good machine shop in Vegas to bring it too???? HELP MUCH APPRECIATED!!

well i took the motor to my R apart and a bearing was ceased on the crankshaft. so since it already had to be rebuilt we hit the end of the crankshaft that the gears slide on to get the crank out of the case and mushroomed it, so the gears wont go on anymore. as it turns out the "ceased bearing" is supposed to be stuck on the shaft like that and isnt ceased. now I hope i can take my crank to a machine shop to sand and groove it back to normal so the gears slide on. Any one know of a good machine shop in Vegas to bring it too???? HELP MUCH APPRECIATED!!

Call FCS motorsports and ask for Tom, he's the owner. If he can't help you he will know someone who can.

405-0743

• 2 weeks later...

Call FCS motorsports and ask for Tom, he's the owner. If he can't help you he will know someone who can.

405-0743

So i take it your not TOM posting... Then why dont you update your profile to match.. And if you ARE tom why dont you just tell us what machinest you recommend.. hmmmmmmmmm FISHY!!

• 2 weeks later...

So i take it your not TOM posting... Then why dont you update your profile to match.. And if you ARE tom why dont you just tell us what machinest you recommend.. hmmmmmmmmm FISHY!!

Toms phone is not ringing enough so he figured if he tells peeps to call himself he will have a few calls :yiah:

Thanks Capt. thats actualy where I ended up taking it. thanks for the info. did everything work out with the insurance on your buggy??

Yep new buggy ordered and already picked up a trailer (left that in cali till car is done)

also bought a couple other interesting things

thanks

Capt

PS.. Tom will take good care of you and tell him your my friend (david with the yellow raptor) I buy alot of stuff from that guy and he does all quad repairs for me