Alternator

sandawg

My alternator puts out 14 volts at idle. When I rev it up the volts drop to 6 or 7. Might need to rebuild it or replace it with a good rebuilt.who's the best source for these monsters?

Also need a good rotor and cap for the 094 distributor, same as the 009 as I understand it. Just the chrome Mexican version with the faster centrifical advance!

thanks

Edited by SANDAWG

My alternator puts out 14 volts at idle. When I rev it up the volts drop to 6 or 7. Might need to rebuild it or replace it with a good rebuilt.who's the best source for these monsters?

Also need a good rotor and cap for the 094 distributor, same as the 091 as I understand it. Just the chrome Mexican version with the faster centrifical advance!

thanks

gas off of wyoming will rebuild alternator about 50 bucks.little darlins parking lot.

gas off of wyoming will rebuild alternator about 50 bucks.little darlins parking lot.

Found an alternator at cipl.com for $119 no freight. Not a Bosch but should be fine!!

Got the cap and rotor at Butches in Vegas, a good bakolite Bosch one!!