Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have missed 2 of these due to Senior moments or being time challenged. Hope to see a bunch out there this weekend!! 2 p.m Saturday. The one I did go to hardly anyone showed up! :laughoff:

Posted

I'll be there. :laughoff:

Which one did you go to, Pat? Every one I have ever been to there's a minimum of 20+ people that usually show. I think you went on a weekend when there was hardly anyone there.

Posted

I'll be there. :laughoff:

Which one did you go to, Pat? Every one I have ever been to there's a minimum of 20+ people that usually show. I think you went on a weekend when there was hardly anyone there.

Can't remember for sure but I did meet happyhour there, I think Haloween??????MDTHLFA and I were both there! :dunno:

Posted

Can't remember for sure but I did meet happyhour there, I think Haloween??????MDTHLFA and I were both there! :dunno:

ahh I remember that. It wasn't Halloween because I was there for that one (day trip) and it was a pretty big turnout then. I think you went the weekend before Halloween if I remember right. Oh well who cares. See ya Saturday! :laughoff:

Posted

ahh I remember that. It wasn't Halloween because I was there for that one (day trip) and it was a pretty big turnout then. I think you went the weekend before Halloween if I remember right. Oh well who cares. See ya Saturday! :laughoff:

10-4 See ya there! :dunno:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV

×
×
  • Create New...