dry lake bed accident

White Rhino

We went out to let the boys ride at the lake bed and someone out by us 1/2 mile or so got taken out to the highway in an ambulance at about 2 mph and then the highway patrol had the highway closed down and a helicopter landed and took him or her away. Hope they are ok!!

Hope all is well with however it was. We all looked on in shock saying it could happen to any of us at antime. My prayers to the injured and there family and friends I hope they are ok!!!

So Andy you need to sign up for the :beerpint: regatta!!!

I was thinkin about it, but I'm afraid I may lose a wheel on the :banghead: and end up looking like a :clown:

seriously, I want to go but may not be able to string that many trips out in a row...want to go for cleanup too.

LOL no that would just make for some good DDR pics. The only reason I didn't snap some pictures is at first I thought it was a snapped axle. But I guess in hind site it was kind of funny.

So umm those of us with a slightly bigger a$$ then these were designed for..... Which is ugh all of us (including Nachooooo) tighten your lug nuts :beerpint: