from San francisco to dumont dunes

elpato

i am from norcal and i am going on presidents day......but i live in vegas now so i guess t really doesnt count for this thread :beercheers:

have a safe drive though.....i have made that trip hundreds of times going home to see the folks (lots of extended family in your neck of the woods san leandro, newark, fremont), and friends. basically the same route to a point, from vegas its 15 to 58 to 99 and stop in manteca. record time is 6 hours flat by a friend of mine on ramp at st.rose pkwy in vegas to off ramo at main st in manteca. my personal best is 6hrs 12 min, 530 miles.

have a good drive see ya in the sand!

:beercheers:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey dude where are you planing to camp so I can stop by and have a :sleeping: with ya

:banghead: hey jorge righ in front of the big camp high, if you see my bike came and say hi! :banghead:

( :laughoff: black rear wheels now )

post-4544-1236303694_thumb.jpg

post-4544-1236303760_thumb.jpg

Edited by elpato

:banghead: hey jorge righ in front of the big camp high, if you see my bike came and say hi! :sleeping:

( :banghead: black rear wheels now )

Jorge, I will probably be out there. I will see if Daniel is going, though they have the raptor rally the week prior at Glamis.

Jorge, I will probably be out there. I will see if Daniel is going, though they have the raptor rally the week prior at Glamis.

Hit me up I camp at the end of the sand next to the wash I am usually last rig

F250 red and sierra toy hauler.......are you going for the races?...... I am doing both the races and clean up