Razor Transitions

Chadwick

So this morning I woke up at 5 a.m. because some friends at work called me and wanted to go riding at Amargossa dunes today. I was declining at first until they wouldn't stop calling! So I climbed my a** out of bed and went with them. I'm glad I did because all day long I practiced transitions on the razors. The Amargossa razors are nothing like Dumont's but it's a good start. Over and over and over again I kept going until I started to feel comfortable doing so. It was a fun day and I feel a little more confident about riding with some of the more seasoned riders I rode with on Super bowl weekend. I'm really excited to go back to Dumont for the second time this weekend and give it another shot! :thumb:

Atta boy Chad. :thumb: That's all it takes. Getting good at anything requires practice. With time you'll see that transitioning a razor is something to look forward to on a ride rather than being an obstacle that will slow you down. You'll also see that you will start to push it faster and faster when taking them and it will be a blast! That's why I love Dumont so much...tall, steep azz razors and flying over them ballz to da wallz. YIAH :dope::thumb:

Ill be headed to armagosa some time this week if anyone can get away. I m hoping to have my quad finished by wednesday/thursday and take it out for a shakedown run.

Motor is being finished built, frame should be coming back from powdercoat, and my rear wheels will be here by Tuesday