Mikuni Jets

otis

I'm looking for some Mikuni jets. The place i used to get em doesnt carry em anymore..... Anyone know of some shops in Henderson that sell Mikuni jets individually?

or if anyone wants to sell some... i need 2 - 290 and 2 - 300. I can also swap out for larger or smaller sizes that i have too...seems i have most except for those 2 sizes...

Thanks for any help!

what kind of bike and what style? Large round mains, Hex mains, regular round mains? I have a few at the shop just dont know what sizes i have.

For a Banshee.... Hex Mains.

Thanks for looking

www.jetsrus.com

Thanks for the website. I didnt know that existed.... If i dont find any locally i'll check it out.

For a Banshee.... Hex Mains.

Thanks for looking

Thanks for the website. I didnt know that existed.... If i dont find any locally i'll check it out.

You know what the Mikuni trademark looks like so some shop doesn't sell you cheap copies that have the right diameter hole but run leaner because they have sharp edges and don't flow as well as the smooth tapered transitions of real Mikunis. Just in case --->it's a small square outline with a smaller square in one corner. Had the parts dept manager for Berts look at me the way a chicken does when I told them the jets weren't real Mikunis, he pointed to a plastic box that had Mikuni written with a SHARPIE on it and said "they came out of that box" like it was a revelation equivalent of a life changing event of biblical proportion, so I tossed a quarter in the box and asked him if that was a Mikuni quarter. :beerpint:

You know what the Mikuni trademark looks like so some shop doesn't sell you cheap copies that have the right diameter hole but run leaner because they have sharp edges and don't flow as well as the smooth tapered transitions of real Mikunis. Just in case --->it's a small square outline with a smaller square in one corner. Had the parts dept manager for Berts look at me the way a chicken does when I told them the jets weren't real Mikunis, he pointed to a plastic box that had Mikuni written with a SHARPIE on it and said "they came out of that box" like it was a revelation equivalent of a life changing event of biblical proportion, so I tossed a quarter in the box and asked him if that was a Mikuni quarter.

I didnt realize that.... I'll have to take a look in bag-0-jets an see how many faux Mikuni's i have....

sorry bud i dont have any that big here.. I could probably get you 4 packs of them.

No worries.. Thanks for checking! :MBdance:

ATV cycle sports on Craig and Lamb. They have drawers and drawers of all kinds and sizes of jets. If he doesnt have them in the drawers you can get them out of the scrap carbs upstairs.

I know of a few places in town that have em, i just didnt want to have drive across town for a 3 dollar part... :DDRrocks:

You know what the Mikuni trademark looks like so some shop doesn't sell you cheap copies that have the right diameter hole but run leaner because they have sharp edges and don't flow as well as the smooth tapered transitions of real Mikunis. Just in case --->it's a small square outline with a smaller square in one corner. Had the parts dept manager for Berts look at me the way a chicken does when I told them the jets weren't real Mikunis, he pointed to a plastic box that had Mikuni written with a SHARPIE on it and said "they came out of that box" like it was a revelation equivalent of a life changing event of biblical proportion, so I tossed a quarter in the box and asked him if that was a Mikuni quarter. :laughing:

Bingo!

Yeah the brand name jets are like a dollar more than the knockoffs, and alot of times the knockoffs are drilled kind of screwy and incorrectly. Buy Genuine Mikuni jets only.

Bingo!

Yeah the brand name jets are like a dollar more than the knockoffs, and alot of times the knockoffs are drilled kind of screwy and incorrectly. Buy Genuine Mikuni jets only.

im assuming parts BOB eh