wich one to buy

THE BIG E

planing to buy a new quad but wich one to get :think: the trx250r or the lt250r quad racer. i have seen that the trx250r are faster than the quad racer

I ride a Honda, but I would actually recommend the Yamaha 250. Our friends had both the Honda 250 and the Yamaha 250. Both were nice quads, but the Yamaha was lighter and faster. :think:

The honda has a larger aftermarket following it. There isnt much in the way for the LT250R.. I would go with the TRX just for that reason if i was buying. However im not buying and am being given a LT250R :P So ill just have to deal with it.

The honda has a larger aftermarket following it. There isnt much in the way for the LT250R.. I would go with the TRX just for that reason if i was buying. However im not buying and am being given a LT250R :P So ill just have to deal with it.

This.

While the TRX250R is just starting to discontinue parts, the LT250r is a NIGHTMARE to get some parts for.

That and you have to watch what year LT you're getting, it makes a difference.

HONDA 250R HANDS DOWN!! we had a lt250r quadracer for a spare bike and it doesnt even compare in any area. I know a lot of people who swear by the Honda, including me!! I built these------v

post-3006-1236148392_thumb.jpg

post-3006-1236148422_thumb.jpg

:DDRrocks::DDRrocks:

That looks like a fast quad are planing on selling it

That looks like a fast quad are planing on selling it

I may be shortly cause I work weekends now and have back problems, so i may be getting out of it. Mine is the black and orange one and my brothers is the black in green one in the small picture. he might be selling his also. im not sure how much i would be selling them for at the moment. my bike has about $14,000 in it and his has about $11,000 in it. I know we wouldnt be able to get nearly that much, but i would have to probably get about half. If you saw the bikes in person they speak for themselves. The bikes were built virtually brand new with full uprades. there are only a couple factory parts still on the bikes.