Jakster884 Posted March 5, 2009 Posted March 5, 2009 Looks like it has the rear seat built in already with doors.. Cool Quote
BLUE STEEL Posted March 5, 2009 Posted March 5, 2009 Cool pics. I don't think Yamaha is going to put in a bigger motor than a 700. Too many law suits. Quote
90+ PLUS Posted March 5, 2009 Posted March 5, 2009 (edited) i heard they are coming out with a rhino 1000 like arctic cat did. That rhino looks heavy! Edited March 5, 2009 by 90+ PLUS Quote
SSVworks Posted March 8, 2009 Posted March 8, 2009 good job yamaha ignore the unpopular teryx, RZR and cat1000 market and focus on the everpopular ranger Crew market..?? Quote
SandBlasted Posted March 13, 2009 Posted March 13, 2009 (edited) good job yamaha ignore the unpopular teryx, RZR and cat1000 market and focus on the everpopular ranger Crew market..?? Yea what he said.... I hope I'm wrong, but I'm not impressed. :freakin_nuts: Then again....hmmm I wonder if we can ditch the rear seat and get some leg room? I waiting to see what CanAm rolls out. Edited March 13, 2009 by SandBlasted Quote
otis Posted March 18, 2009 Posted March 18, 2009 Any new news on a release date, or more photos? Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.